House decoration will definitely use various odors such as paint and formaldehyde. Once the concentration in the room is excessive, the consequences are unimaginable. How can the paint smell be removed quickly?
1. Fill the container with cold water, then add an appropriate amount of vinegar to the ventilated room, and open the furniture door. In this way, it can not only evaporate a proper amount of water to protect the wall top coating surface, but also absorb and eliminate residual odor. Secondly, buy some pineapples and put a few in each room. Larger rooms can have more. Because pineapple is a thick fiber type fruit, it can not only absorb the smell of paint, but also achieve the scent of pineapple, speed up the removal of odor, and achieve the best of both worlds.
2. To quickly remove the residual paint smell, you can also use citric acid to soak cotton balls and hang them indoors and in wooden furniture to achieve better results. Newly renovated houses often have a pungent smell of chemical raw materials such as tenna water. Put an open jackfruit in the house. Because the jackfruit is large and has a very strong fragrance, it can absorb the indoor odor in a few days.
3. In addition, residents can also go to the market to select some high-tech deodorant cleaners, which can remove harmful gases emitted by newly decorated houses and new furniture. According to reports, these odor-removing detergents are generally imported products, which use ammonia compounds to react chemically with harmful substances, thereby playing the role of odor-removing and cleaning. In newly renovated rooms, this deodorant cleanser can be poured into the utensils, and the utensils are placed in each room separately, combined with scrubbing and deodorization methods, which can effectively remove unpleasant odors after a few days.
4. Buy a handful of hay or vanilla extract, boil a pot of water, put hay or two tablespoons of vanilla extract, pour it into a large bucket, and put it in the newly renovated room, after one night, you can remove the smell of paint .
5. The new cabinets at home will also smell of paint, and milk can remove the smell of small spaces. Boil the milk, place it on a plate, put the plate in a new cabinet, then close the door of the cabinet, and the smell will be removed in about five hours. This method is a bit wasteful, so it is only suitable for a small range of use. In addition, tea water can also remove the smell of paint. Wipe the cabinet or wooden furniture with tea water several times to quickly remove the smell of paint.